PayPal can be used in numerous ways to send or receive money.
If you use Apple Pay, it’s possible to add PayPal to your Apple Pay account and make purchases through your iPhone or Apple Watch at accepted locations.
Here’s how to connect your PayPal account to Apple Pay.
Check out the products mentioned in this article: iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy) Apple Watch Series 5 (From $399.99 at Best Buy) How to add PayPal to Apple Pay
1. Unlock your iPhone and head to “Settings.”
2. Tap your name, which is located on top of the “Settings” page.
Click your name on the top of the “Settings” page. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
3. Click on “iTunes & App Store.”
4. On the next screen, tap “Apple ID” then select “View Apple ID” and login to your Apple ID account.
5. Once you are logged into your Apple ID, click on “Manage Payments.”
Tap “Manage Payments” once you log into your Apple ID. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
6. Click on “Add Payment Method,” then tap on “PayPal” on the next screen.
Add PayPal by clicking to add a payment method. Taylor Lyles/Business Insider
7. Log into your PayPal account and confirm that you are adding PayPal onto your Apple Pay account.
For information on how to pay using Apple Pay in accepted stores, and switch between payment methods, read our guides on using Apple Pay with your iPhone or Apple Watch.